See Our Results!
- $3,700,000 Product Liability resulting in burn injury
- $1,000,000 Fall on Stairs resulting in foot fracture
- $500,000 Fall from Ladder Orthopedic Injuries
- $500,000 Burn from fire pit
- $300,000 Conversion Theft of Property
- $267,000 stage collapse resulting in broken leg
- $250,000 Fall from scooter
- $220,000 ladder collapse resulting in injury
- $190,000 Retained medical sponge
- $160,000 pedestrian injured by an automobile
- $150,000 industrial injury accident
- $130,000 Auto vs. Auto recovered full policy limits
Los Angeles Personal Injury Lawyer
Welcome to our website. We hope you can find some useful information regarding personal injury law. Our goal is to provide important information and resources to victims of negligence.
After an injury accident, many questions arise. Who will pay the hospital bills? Who will pay for my lost wages? Who will fix my car? When will my life get back to normal? Who can I trust? These are just a few of the questions that go through a person’s mind after they have suffered a major personal injury. We are here to help answer these questions.
Unfortunately, the answers to these questions change with every case. Every case is unique and presents its own challenges. However, one thing is certain. After an injury accident, you will be pitted against an insurance company. You will be contacted by a professional claims adjuster whose job is to save the insurance company money. Because of your injury, you may be vulnerable, frustrated, desperate for money, and scared. This is just what the insurance adjustor wants. When you are in this state, they know they can save the insurance company the most money.
Because a personal injury victim has no chance to be treated fairly by the insurance company’s claims adjustor, we feel it is vital that all personal injury victims have a lawyer on their side. Whether you hire us or another experienced firm, you must have a lawyer to protect your interests. The claims adjustor may be friendly, but his one job is to protect the interests of the insurance company. It is your attorney’s sole job to protect your interests.
We hope you find some useful information on our site. The glossary should be useful to acquaint you with terms commonly used in personal injury law. The case descriptions may match your circumstances and prove useful as well.
Thank you and if you have any questions, please feel free to call us at 323-857-9500 anytime.