See Our Results!
- $3,700,000 Product Liability resulting in burn injury
- $1,000,000 Fall on Stairs resulting in foot fracture
- $500,000 Fall from Ladder Orthopedic Injuries
- $500,000 Burn from fire pit
- $300,000 Conversion Theft of Property
- $267,000 stage collapse resulting in broken leg
- $250,000 Fall from scooter
- $220,000 ladder collapse resulting in injury
- $190,000 Retained medical sponge
- $160,000 pedestrian injured by an automobile
- $150,000 industrial injury accident
- $130,000 Auto vs. Auto recovered full policy limits
Los Angeles Pedestrian Accident Attorney
More than a hundred thousands of pedestrians are injured each year in the United States. Nearly 60% of those injuries are fatal. Most injuries are caused by negligent drivers. Many of the victims are children and the elderly. Many factors contribute to drivers' negligence in causing pedestrian accidents including:
• Driver inattention.
• Failure to observe posted speed limits.
• Failure to yield the right of way to pedestrians at marked cross walks.
• Negligent turns at an intersection.
• Driving under the influence of alcohol or drugs.
Pedestrians who are hit by motor vehicles may have a claim for negligence against the driver that hit them. Like negligence cases in general, it is best to contact an experienced attorney who can expertly evaluate your case. The Law Office of Mann & Elias has successfully represented, settled and tried numerous claims for injured pedestrian. This includes a most recent verdict of $160,000.00 for a pedestrian hit by a vehicle while in a crosswalk (defendant claimed that our client had "darted out"). For more information, see our most recent results.